01 February 2009

How to Purchase

There are three ways you can purchase my work. Please click on the links below for more information about each different way to purchase.

Website & Internet Orders
These are loose, unmounted prints in many different sizes, processed by a highly reputable lab and sent directly to you. These prints may be ordered directly from my website, www.lreitzphoto.com.

Email Orders
If you'd prefer that I fulfill your order directly, or you're looking for something a little more unique, the best way to contact me is by email at larryreitz@comcast.net. I offer images framed, matted, or on canvas, as well as on a variety of functional art objects such as coasters, keepsake boxes, tile murals, candle holders, and framed tiles. Examples of these items can be found in the Fine Craft section.

Art Festivals
Art festivals are where most of my customers have purchased. We get to meet and talk about the photographs — where they were made, the process and all that is interesting about this endeavor. The benefit to this venue is that customers are able to take the product home and enjoy the piece immediately. Click here to see a schedule of my upcoming shows in 2009!